Most of us want to own a few high-quality replica designer handbags – or just one for that matter. But designer prices are normally just too expensive. And by expensive, we’re not talking $100 and below. We’re talking $300 and above. Frustrated with the prices, we found a few pieces you can get if you’re on a budget like us. Here are 8 of our best findings:
1. Let’s start with the most wallet-friendly option –a satchel by Love Moschino, a lower-budget brand by Italian fashion house Moschino. This is one bag that will come in handy, whether for fancy outings or trips to the mall. With a gold strap and black quilted design, it goes well with almost anything. And it’s priced at just $199 on replica handbags uk store.
2. Michael Kors did a lot of ladies a favour when he started his budget-friendly brand MICHAEL by MICHAEL KORS. One of our favourite pieces from Kors is the best-selling Large Hamilton Satchel on sale. It used to cost $457 but is now on sale at the website for $134.
3. Dolce and Gabbana is one of our favourite brands for two reasons. 1. Its designs are creative and unique and 2. When it has a sale, it drastically reduces its prices so you get great deals! This green leopard print Miss Sicily bag is normally over AED 600. While it’s not on sale, we discovered it on a UAE-based site called UkReplicaHandbagsOnline.co.uk, which sells pre-owned designer bags in good condition. This tote is now $621.
4. We discovered another great website for pre-owned replica designer bags. It’s UAE-based and features top luxury brands. One catch on the site is this giant City Balenciaga tote in pink. Normally selling for over $136, it’s sold for $165 on the website.
5. We’re in love with this Jimmy Choo gold piece simply because of its sequin. Doesn’t it look magical? It’s a bit pricey considering its size is small, but it’s Jimmy Choo after all, so it’s worth the investment – the brand makes high quality merchandise that endures gracefully for years. You can get this at handbags outlet store for $164.
6. We’re going to go higher on the budget level because we found some great deals from the biggest brands, including this YSL Black Chyc Cabas now selling for $108. The website has a 6-month instalment plan for those who can’t pay the full price upfront.
7. French brand Celine started competing alongside the big names following the creation of two of its bags – the luggage bag and the Trapeze [pictured above]. Featured in Gray Python, this Trapeze at The Closet is now sold for $177. Normally, it’s priced for around $272. Keep in mind that it’s python as well, so it probably cost even more.
8. Lastly, a Chanel find that’s miraculously under $326 – the brand’s standard pricing for its classic black lambskin shoulder bag [pictured above.] This one is selling for $214 at our price.